.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ZipZapZop.com Rerun: Hooters

ZipZapZop RERUNS: Hooters



Watch the video

ZipZapZop RERUNS: 061605 Topics:
  • Air Hooters Lawsuit
  • Student vomits on Espanol Maestro
  • Tao Te Ching #19
  • Special note: I've been away and neglecting my new live ZZZ episodes, but I hope you've enjoyed some reruns. I just discovered that a LOT of the archives had faulty links or were not working. I am in the process of fixing all the archives. I hope by next week to have all the archives work as swell as the ones I uploaded through Blip.TV (the older ones download the video automatically, which I thought was cool, but I think I like the image click better since I have 4-5 per archive page.
  • Very soon (this week) I PROMISE I'll have a fresh brand spanking new live episode from New York. Thanks for staying tuned!
  • Shout out to Leisure Muffin!



    Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?