.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ZipZapZop: 101305: Appley Appleville


Watch the video

ZipZapZop.com is news, music and entertainment for the Brave New World, hosted by Clark Saturn courtesy of Blip.tV

Today's Topics:

I could have redone this due to strange audio out of sync, but I kind of like it...
New iTunes plays video and a lot more, how to subscribe in iTunes to watch ZipZapZop (go to: Advanced, Subscribe to Podcast, URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/zipzapzop) or just used the iTunes 1-click button to the right... Here's the podcast I've been helping develop which launched yesterday: (It is for Vipassana Meditation, I just helped put the site together, I'm not doing any of the audio.) Dhamma Podcasts from Pariyatti.org...
New iPod plays video. See this Apple promo movie.(yes, that's rocketboom and tiki bar tv in his video podcasts) Apple will be your entertainment center, now with remote control!  You can play videos on your Treo 650 with the Core Pocket Media Player,

Finally, if you add ZipZapZopLive  as a contact in Skype or AIM/iChat,you can call in live when I'm on the air. (This will be handy when I start doing a new live call in podcast soon...)

Whew.... 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?