.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ZipZapZop 19 Oct 05: Ween


Watch the video

ZipZapZop.com is news, music and entertainment for the Brave New World, hosted by Clark Saturn, video hosted by Blip.TV

Today's Topics:
The good ole Ween story about making music for a Pizza Hut ad. This always make s me laugh and cackle.
iPPteeVee: a new podcast on Omniquiti.com about internet video whatnot
Pocket Doan: palm meditation timer
Ween closes with the EXPLICIT LANGUAGE version of where'd the cheese go.. Youths beware!

p.s. ZZZ videos are now H.264 compressed, so it you can't hear or see, please download the newest version of Quicktime or iTunes (which I believe comes withe new version of quicktime) 


Comments:
Ween is fantastic.
Mister would you please help my pony?
 
I want one of those bookmarks.
 
My personal Ween favorite is "Dancing in the Show Tonight". However, "Spinal Meningitis" freaks me right the hell out.
 
thank you all for your comments and shared ween love!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?