.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ZipZapZop.com: 17 Oct 05: My brother...


Watch the video

ZipZapZop.com is news, music and entertainment for the Brave New World, hosted by Clark Saturn courtesy of Blip.tV

Today's Topics:
I went on Jenny Jones and got a makeover. From geek to chic. Geek to sikh?
Well, ok, actually that's my father-in-law. He tried to mess his hair up!
The other night I watched, via netflix, "the straight story" a david lynch film and it was filmed like 20 miles from where I grew up in a very similar tiny town in Iowa. Which made me think of my brother, who I recorded around July 4 2005 and now I'm finally putting the footage in here.Meet my bro!
Tonight: going on the Off, Off, Off Vegas show with Jonny Goldstein (or perhaps Yanni Goldthtein)on Monday (tonight!) (10pm, channel 56 Manhattan or live on MNN.org),


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?