.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ZipZapZop . com 21 Oct: Apple, Windows, Mr. Oizo


Watch the video

ZipZapZop.com is news, music and entertainment for the Brave New World, hosted by Clark Saturn, video hosted by Blip.TV

Today's Topics:

Naked Friday with music from the new Mr. Oizo "Moustache (half a scissor)" on Mute records. -->>I'm an Apple guy. My uncle Bob turned me on to Apple when I was like 6 or 7, back when you booted computers from cassettes and modems used the actual phone handset.-->>Windows Media Player sucks. So does slamming, slagging, putting down, and this sentence.-->>Tao Te Ching #48: great one.-->>Viewer mail: Dear Clark from Bottom Union about my heart-shaped acme chest fur. (Flashback to the ACME chest fur shaving episode....)


Comments:
Ya know what's worse than Windows Media Player?

That's right, .wmv.

LOL! Fast forward!
 
I have to say, though I am a PC user, I have to agree with you about WMP...
 
Lovely episode. I remember the Apples that ran on cassette tapes.
 
"Windows Media Player sucks."

That cuts me deep, Clark Saturn. Real deep.
 
you are my vlog idol!!!! zipzapzop is back and it's bigger and better! great video, I added it to richards picks
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?